Cloud is more than just something that’s talked about because it gets good blog post traction…well, it is for us at least. That might explain why you don’t see more “how to’s” and discussions about actual cloud deployments. Think you’re the only one to notice? We had a similar thought process as well and that’s why we set out to find to tackle this exact problem.
Working with Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), we commissioned research looking at 150 cloud deployments, specifically on optimizing the cloud for service delivery. The results are in and we’re ready to share!
Join us and EMA for a live webinar about “Optimizing Cloud for Service Delivery: Where, How and Why Infrastructure and Services are Coming Together in Real Cloud Deployments.” Hearing research from over 150 cloud deployments, you will learn what is and what isn’t working with cloud technologies.
This Thursday, EMA VP of Research Dennis Drogseth, will discuss how IT organizations are combining management and cloud-specific technologies to optimize application and other services. You will learn what technology options are most critical, like:
- Capacity planning/optimization analytics
- Cloud bursting
- Virtualized applications and virtual desktop infrastructures (VDIs)
- Application discovery and CMDB/CMS
- SLM and user experience management
- Application performance management
- Application/infrastructure blueprinting
- Service desk
- Optimizing Cloud for Service Delivery: Where, How and Why Infrastructure and Services are Coming Together in Real Cloud Deployments
- February 2, 2012
- 11 am pst/2 pm est
Click here to sign up and register for the Optimizing Cloud for Service Delivery Webinar!